• Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods.
• Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads.
• Support senior sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts.
• Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
• Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings.
• Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
Qualifications for Sales Development Representative.
• Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public speaking experience.
• Working knowledge of the market or the ability to learn new software quickly.
• Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day.
• Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads.
• Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment.
• Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years of lead generation, account management, or sales experience preferably in software company, or equivalent Solution Selling Skills
• Experience using a CRM and marketing tools (Linkedin, Facebook)
• Creative spirit
• Aptitude for Technology, including using web based software and internet tools
• Excellent time management, presentation and organizational skills
• Passion, for winning
• Persistence and determination
• Excellent communication skills & ability to build strong rapport with top executives at international corporations
• A demonstrable track record within a telemarketing, lead generation, cold calling or new business sales capacity (ideally within the Enterprise space)
• Ambition for a career in Tech sales!
• Content writing & Design experience